Saturday, March 24, 2018

Saturday Post 233b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 836. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

·        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 23% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces. Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Yay, I got to read for one more hour; it’s only Saturday when I get to chance to spend a blissful three hours of the day reading! :D Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea; while I read, Kim very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for like seventy minutes while she watched her bo- argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: