Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Post 232e


Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1569. Righteo, final, final events for Monday?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: it’s my BIRTHDAY! I’m not a JW, meaning I celebrate my birthday, so I’d like everyone to wish me happy birthday on Facebook, please! I realise I’m nowhere near as popular as the people who have 100+ friends wishing them happy birthday come their special day, but last year I think about seventy-five people wished me happy birthday and I felt very loved!
  • Unsurprisingly, I’ve got physio toms. But it’s the ‘good’ physio, so no biggie. Ethan has actually promised to drop by and wish me happy birthday if I sing him the happy birthday song in Canto for his birthday! I checked: his birthday’s on a Thursday and I don’t have UQ physio on Thursday, so unless he offers me a free session I don’t see how I’m gonna sing him the song in Canto. XD
  • Even better, I’m catching up with Mr. Jennings for my birthday lunch @ genies and I think he’s said he’ll buy me minion toothpaste for my birthday present; <3 :d="" li="" minions="" the="">
  • I think it’s Tina coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; hey, whaddya think my chances are of persuading PIG mum to let Tina take me down to Hakataya @ Warrigal Square after my shower so I can get my free noodles??
  • Coz toms night I’m going with my small group plus Ray and Lana to The Pancake Manor for a celebratory birthday dinner! :D
  • Wonder if there’ll be time to visit Gong Cha (Matt’s favourite place XD) for drinks afterwards?
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! That rarely happens Mondays! XD

No comments: