Saturday, March 31, 2018

Sunday Post 234b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; yes, I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only  steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Theory Or Truth (3)’ and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend’s only three but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-TWO MINUTES online after I get home from church this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 6th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Despite very inconsiderate PIG mum cooking up a storm @ like 12:20am and waking me, I persuaded my bladder to lemme fall back asleep again and not call until after the sun had risen, @ like 6:20am! After one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for one more hour, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs my signal to wake and use the pot :P once more. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra strap but a tee (because dearest dad hasn’t left for church yet) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes.

PIG mum comes to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. At 10:26pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:50. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD



No comments: