Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thursday Post 286d


Good evening again and one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2460. Don’t worry, I’m sure I’ll crack 2500 some other day. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: it’s Ester Friday; yay for public holidays! PIG mum says she’ll take me to the EM Good Friday service @ 9:30am.
  • Presuming will head home for lunch afterwards … unless there’s morning tea provided?
  • Will hopefully get to spend some time online toms arvo
  • Must take a shower before Uncle Colbert arrives. The bad thing’s that Cathay Community Association isn’t sending Aunty Kitty/Aunty Lucia to supervise my shower coz it’s a public holiday, meaning PIG mum will doubtless cause me grief and stress when I dry and rekit myself, but the good thing’s that I can sing my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully while showering.
  • Then toms night Uncle Colbert’s taking PIG mum and I out to st. Sth (John’s? mark’s? stephen’s? Andrew’s? XD) to watch Dr. Lee sing in concert! When Dr. Lee put the invite to our SG,I tried asking could he please drive me, but he said he couldn’t coz he needed to get their earlier for rehearsal and stuff, but then he told me Uncle Colbert was attending and why not try asking him? I did; Uncle Colbert rang and told mother he could drive me but wouldn’t be comfortable helping me to the loo coz he’s a guy and could she come too? I think she is! Looking forward to this concert; PIG mum did say we attended one before the cruel and unfaithful God smited me down with the disabling brain tumour but I’ve lost all memory of that … looking forward to making new memories! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Fingers crossed PIG mum will finally lemme enjoy one Easter egg tonight!!
P.P.S. Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me toms?

No comments: