Thursday, March 29, 2018

Thursday Post 286b




Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2285. Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • Now @ 4:24pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:36. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XDActually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve played one more memorable one lasting 7:56!
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour, PIG mum a-THUMPING around my signal to wake and use the pot :P once more. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with only the bra strap but a tee also (because dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela), Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P  table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Actually, I go and turn the television on first, because I wanna watch Sunrise!

Breakfast is some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast torn into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of milk, which I pour myself. That actually takes two goes coz the first time, PIG mum comes downstairs and spitefully POURS my mug of milk down the drain, but she’s STUPID and leaves the milk in the fridge, meaning once she goes back upstairs, I just return to the fridge and repeat the motion. XD mission: pour myself one cup of milk: successful. XD over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • When Kim arrives, I get into the Camry and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip! Sadly there’s no parking available on the library level, but luckily Kim finds a parking spot one storey up. Unfortunately the carpark’s partially flooded (I was walking through like 2cm of water) and I was terrified I’d slip and fall, but thanks to Kim who lemme hold onto her hand through the scary part; I let go once we found dryer ground~
  • After using the loo once, I grab Matthew Reilly’s ‘The Great Zoo Of China’ then sit and happily read for one hour. After reading this novel for months, I finally finished reading it! Today I reached pg. 500 @ 9:53am and finished the whole story @ 10;06am, but then there was an interview with the author to read! I then reached pg. 525 @ 10:15am and finished the entire book @ 10:19am; lucky I had the forethought to grab another book coz Kim hadn’t returned yet! It’s a little novella also by Matthew Reilly and I reached pg. twenty-five @ 10:36am just before Kim came back but I doubt I’ll continue reading it next fortnight coz it’s not very interesting.
  • After one more loo trip, we start shopping upstairs. Our first stop’s Sunni Bakery, where I grab two buns. Originally, I was looking for the four lil chocolate teddy heads, but they weren’t available today. Shame.
  • Next we bought groceries from Coles.
  • Back downstairs, usually I take a seat and rest my tired legs while Kim puts our groceries into the boot, but I’m guessing she didn’t wanna today coz the ground was wet; instead, we just sat outside Woolies for a five minute breather, me Whatsapping PIG mum and her playing some Candy Crush similar game on her phone before we grabbed a trolley and finished our grocery shopping @ Woolies. Did I say? It’s finally got self-serve checkouts!
  • Shopping finished, Kim tootles me back to Woka Woka for lunch with the Lungs.
  • Thanks to Pastor Grace who ordered my meal without the cashew nuts,; she can speak proper Chinese! Naomi proudly told me she was four now and of course, Pastor Chris waited until I’d stuffed my gob full before asking me a question. XD I just shot him an exasperated look; when Pastor grace did exactly the same thing the next mouthful I shot her an exasperated look too. She just laughed. “Swallow first.” She instructed. XD
  • They left @ 1:20pm; I texted Kim to please come pick me up.
  • Back home, I rang dearest dad, turned off the alarm then went to the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 32% (my new record for 2018) of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flipped the nice warm water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, washed and dried Era, said my thanks and byes to Kim (who’s back Saturday 10am till 1pm then again from 4pm till 6pm), locked the door on her then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum arrives home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  Then I let her nab half my yummy bun for arvo tea while we both drink one cup of roasted rice water.
  • Then I smuggled my mobile into the loo and played Candy Crush. I also did another stinky unspeakable.
  • Toms: it’s Easter Friday; yay for public holidays! I’m attending Good Friday service come 9:30am @ BCAC; presumably having lunch back home afterwards?
  • Looking forward to toms night, though: Uncle Colbert’s taking PIG mum and I to hear Dr. Lee warble!
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Watching Seven’s 6pm news; found lotsa interesting surnames! Gee, Madders, Sutherland, lehmann, Wardle, Traeger, Skripal, Wille, Barlow and Peats!

No comments: