Sunday, March 11, 2018

Sunday Post 231c


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday’s now 1952 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘A Seventeenth-Century Prayer’. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • It’s like 7:45pm before the parents are ready for dinner; by then, I’m starving!
  • Dad tootles us down to Woka Woka for dinner, ordering the two person dinner for three people. That means I get piss little but hey, I’m used to it. *sigh*
  • Back home, I use the loo once for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • The pesky headache that started yesterday hasn’t buggered off. >< Hopefully it’ll scat by Tuesday night, else I’m resorting to Panadol. ><
  • Toms: someone from kyabra’s coming for a meeting toms. Expecting lunch @ home with dearest dad before PIG mum takes me out shopping, else expect a super-pissy plodding total from me toms.
  • Also must remember to ring CODA toms and find out who’s minding me toms arvo.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: