Friday, March 16, 2018

Friday Post 284d


Probably one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2063 (see? Told you I’d pass two grand! XD) and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the week’s now seventeen. Righteo, probable, final, final events for Friday?

·        When Aunty Kitty announced her arrival eleven minutes late, thanks to PIG mum who let her in. Me, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        So a nice warm shower for me – I wash my hair today, but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinses it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

·        I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty flips the nice warm water off, get dried, get creamed and have another tinkle. When Aunty Kitty rekits me, I have one more tinkle when she’s jamming Erf’s shoe on and one final one when she hands me one square of toilet paper to dry inside both ears with.

·        Arvo tea’s the yummy shallot bun I bought with Kim yesterday plus one mug of roasted rice water. Aunty Kitty goes and cleans the bathroom. Originally, she’s on track to leave ten minutes early but still get the full hour’s pay, but then mother yaps ceaselessly @ her and she doesn’t take her leave until the full hour’s up. XD

·        When she takes her leave, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Planning to watch the Cowboys vs. Broncos match tonight! Even though nrl.com tips the Broncos to lose by six, the good news for us’s that Michael Morgan’s been ruled outta the match; hopefully that’ll tide us over to victory! Otherwise Benny’s gonna be super-pissed with his players; two losses in the first two round’s a terrible way to begin the season! ><”

·        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am (fingers crossed she’ll really gimme breakfast in bed; it’s the last Saturday before my birthday!) till 1pm, then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I get to read for a whole three blissful hours toms! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Watching Seven's 6pm news, the most interesting surnames I found were Gudinski, Mummee, Cuylenburg, Stekeetee, Newey, Vorias, Caletti, Perez, and Zolkwer.

No comments: