Sunday, March 18, 2018

MondayPost 232b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I just get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 275 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet!) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘How To Help People (2) but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 10:53am, I lasted 6:34. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 11:01am I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:42. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Woo hoo, 11TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Like yesterday, nature didn’t call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking to use the pot :P again when dearest dad comes to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work @ 7:45am. There’s no point trying to fall back asleep afterwards, because PIG mum’s a-THUMPING around and Carol’s coming @ 8:30am!
  • Actually, she arrived five minutes early, knocking very daintily I gave myself fifteen more minutes but whey bedroom and asked was I gonna get up yet, Daddy Bear nodded @ her and I said “fifteen more minutes?” And she left! Carol almost got the Bear Bum, though; she came back inside when I still had five minutes and thirty seconds left! Luckily she removed herself and lemme have that final five minutes and thirty seconds, else she would’ve gotten the Bear Bum for sure.

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: