Monday, March 12, 2018

Monday Post 231e


One final good evening and greeting for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4246. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with … lol, I’ve forgotten her name, but I know it’s the same as a singer I don’t really like! Problem: there are heaps of female singers I dislike. XD
  • Not seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards 9she’s got overseas family visiting); wonder if PIG mum’ll take me out anywhere for lunch?
  • Anyways, she’s going to see some doctor toms arvo (awesome Aunty Ann’s driving her), meaning it’s me who’ll open the door for Marie, but hopefully that means she’ll lemme drink a white tea with two sugars for arvo tea!
  • Also hope that PIG mum’ll lemme get some dinner from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I had @ LEAST two DECADES ago!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts, and it’s not even Wednesday yet! XD

No comments: