Sunday, March 4, 2018

Monday Post 230c




Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3415 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after Tina leaves @ 6pm!! Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • After washing and drying both hands, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 3:40pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:19. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz back for my first game I already lasted 7:12!

Breakfast was some porridge with one chunk of PIG mum’s freshly baked sultana bread thrown into it! The only pity was that I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me breakfast. I didn’t really mind, because I was sitting and could fully concentrate. Also, for the record, it’s not like I’m unaware how Ela’s supposed to move but alas, the message just gets lost going from the brain! Well, who am I to deny PIG mum the satisfaction she so obviously gets from bossing me around, giving me orders and stuff? *sigh* I also had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to hold each pill bottle while Era unscrewed the lid, the pills were taken out and Era rescrewed the lid, but again, I was sitting and could fully concentrate, so oh well. I also drank one full mug of water and one small half-mouthful of milk, and also spent ten more minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: