Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday Post 233b




Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2856 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘God And The Gravy Boat’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FIFTY-SIX MINUTES online after PIG mum gleefully boots me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! >< But just noting down that I attended the last Bible study class for the term, then attended English service, which was somehow structured into a discussion coz the poor Lungs suffered flight delay getting back from HK, meaning Pastor Chris couldn’t preach this morning! Had Maccas for lunch with the parents then went home and watch the taped episode of The Good Doctor from Tuesday for me, popped online for less than one hour but then had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< back inside, I was ready to shower; instead, I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, more standing practice. >< When I showered, I only had the chance to sing like 14% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, because PIG mum came and helped with the rest; see, Aunty A was shouting the parents and I out for my belated birthday dinner! PIG mum had wanted to have dinner @ The glen, but Aunty A preferred Chinese food; in the end, dearest dad chose Golden Lane (it used to be Buffet Garden!) I couldn’t drink the set soup, which contained nuts; for dinner I got barely half a bowl of rice, some vegies, some silver perch, two/three chunks of chicken and three scallops! They were big ones, too! Huge thanks to Aunty A who shuted us dinner; back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Toms we’re meeting Mrs. Dent for my belated birthday lunch! Just alas that I haveta see Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session afterwards. >< Then it’s Tina coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Righteo, wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: