Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday Post 285b


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2082 (ha, I’m just over two grand XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Anyways, continuing last night’s events?

·        I had my favourite eggs bemedict pancake with lotsa hollandaise sauce, Dr. Lee had sth chocolatey, Ray and Lana shared, Alex got a crepe and I’ve forgotten what Matt and Ben had. Clara also ordered a bowl of wedges to share; I munched one~

·        During dinner, Dr. Lee helped me signup to become a San Churros member, after dinner, I went to get my free birthday churros!

·        Originally I offered to share with everyone still there (Ray and Lana had left after dinner), but Dr. Lee said ‘twas late and we should head home, saying I could share them with my parents instead.

·        Thanks to Josh and Clara who dropped me back home; after using the loo once more I sat down @ the gobbling :p table and shared my churros with the parents! Then after I noted down my final, final plodding total for tonight, I repeated the usual nightly events and let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed. Zzz~

Today: woo hoo, 13TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip, I spend the ten minutes until 7:00am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

·        Now @ 8:59pm, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:01. That’s tonight’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more noteworthy one lasting 7:07!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: