Saturday, March 31, 2018

Saturday Post 234e


One final good evening and greeting for Saturday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3272. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • While happily watching Avatar and Gmail chatting with Leanne, @ 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Bible study has finished, meaning the parents will attend church first then PIG mum will come back and take me to attend ESS before racing off to join the other aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible study like my dearest dad does on their very informal ‘fellowship’. Like I’ve said, I’m really not sure why she calls it that coz I’m fairly certain it’s just a coffee and gossip session but hey, no biggie~
  • Expecting the parents won’t lemme out for lunch with my peers, and even if they do, what’s open for lunch come Easter Sunday?
  • Also expecting a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But hopefully she’ll lemme eat arvo tea, shower and have dinner early, coz the Broncos start their next game @ 7pm and I don’t wanna miss that! Last time I tried wolfing dinner down during halftime but realised I missed out on the halftime show so if that happens again toms, I’m just gonna delay dinner till after the match!
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! And it’s not even Wednesday today~ XD


No comments: