Saturday, March 31, 2018

Saturday Post 234d


A penultimate greeting for tonight! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3222. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle first before walking myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, lotsa soup potato and carrot, some chewy beef and some silver perch.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to watching Avatar now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for Saturday plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: