Friday, March 16, 2018

Saturday Post 232


Good afternoon! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total from Friday’s actually 2423; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 476 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and thirdly, Joni’s devotional topic from last night’s ‘One Thing At A Time’. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • I had great fun watching Seven’s 6pm news last night! Once it ended, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table for dinner, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • ‘Twas 7pm; despite the channel already being on Nine so I could watch the NRL; dad had flipped it over to SBS coz he wanted to watch the world news; the only problem was, when he FINALLY changed channels to Nine @ 7:30pm I’d already missed just over half of the first half coz kickoff was @ 7pm, not 7:30!! ><
  • we were losing by six, but as I made my tentative way over to the couch, we immediately scored and drew level! From there, there was no looking back. I used the loo once @ halftime then Bear Bear and I cheered the mighty Broncos onto victory!
  • I waited till 10pm to see whether Man Of the Match would be announced; when it wasn’t, I noted down my final, final plodding total then let PIG mum gleefully boot me off to bed after the usual nightly routine.
  • Today: woo hoo, 9th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:30am, and after one pot :p trip I immediately fell back asleep, coz I knew PIG mum would be coming to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work @ 7:30.

Actually, her a-THUMPING around upstairs @ 7:20am was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. Afterwards, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

After she’s gone and dearest dad has retucked the teddies and I back into bed, promising to stay quiet so that we can snore in peace, before returning to sleep I spend another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :P once more around 9:30am. Surprisingly enough, I fall back asleep before Besta arrives! I don’t wake until she lets herself into my room and calls out brightly, “Good morning, Emily!” I’m about to use Daddy Bear to nod good morning back @ her when I realise he’s rolled right of Tum Tum! Luckily, Juice is just lying beside me; I use him to nod good morning to Besta instead and yup, she immediately offers us fifteen more minutes. Only she comes back thirty seconds too early; Daddy Bear’s about to Bear Bum her but she wisely leaves us alone for thirty more seconds. Before she comes back, I also spend a lil time finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • I’ve used the pot :p once more already when she comes back, but how come Besta didn’t bring me breakfast in bed like she promised to? Besta laughs and says we always celebrate my birthday AFTER the fact; next week, she promises.
  • After Besta gets me kitted, we head over to the bathroom and I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once-weekly break.
  • Teeth brushed, I do a stinky unspeakable over the loo (thanks to Besta who passed me one mug of water), wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :p table for breakfast.
  • Thanks to dearest dad who’s left me one whole ham and egg sandwich for breakfast, meaning I don’t haveta find myself any morning tea. Thanks also to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and give the teabag a suck. XD
  • My biggest joy, however, is getting to read our book club novel for seventy minutes! As for Besta, after she empties my stuff and makes my bed for me, she sits and gently massages Ela for about one hour while watching music videos from the 90s. we both sing along to one Whitney Houston classic. XD
  • At midday, Besta takes me again to the loo for one more tinkle and makes me another mug of white tea with two sugars coz she couldn’t find the Milo/Nesquik/Ovaltine/Horlicks/anything else. Not sure if we’re really outta all that stuff or if awful mother’s hiding it to prevent me from having any, like how she’s been denying me icecream. >< *sigh*
  • After reading for another quarter-hour, I try without success to ring both aunties. Instead, I read for another thirty minutes.Aunties
  • At 12:55pm, Besta takes me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before serving me with one full heaped bowl of fried rice and my third 9presumably last) mug of white tea with two sugars. However, instead of leaving @ 1pm, she stays with me till 1:20pm, coz she’s brought her own lunch, fried rice, too! Only hers is without any meat, just vegetables.
  • After she leaves I ring dearest dad then finish munching my lunch while watching this YouTube clip from America’s Got Talent.
  • Lunch finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed she’ll lemme off shoelace tying practice and I’ll get to read for one more hour! I’ve given up on getting a third white tea with two sugars though, but oh well.
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. I’ve got like zero hope of having lunch out with other church peoples toms arvo and I’m braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • But hopefully dad’ll remember to take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night, coz I doubt he will tonight and if he doesn’t toms night, then I wouldn’t have enjoyed a meal out with him!!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after Kim leaves, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: