Monday, March 5, 2018

Tuesday Post 230


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1878 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Secrets Of Self-Control (7) but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online after Tina leaves @ 6:30pm!!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 7th consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 7:05am) then had my first NAB physio for the year. My first student’s called Alicia, she’s twenty-one and from Taiwan/Singaporean! Physio today: twenty sit-to-stands, passive stretch for both left limbs, reaching for Era and four laps walking along the hallway. Had lunch with PIG mum @ Kokoro Japanese Kitchen (that place @ Pinelands Plaza before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; PIG mum was obviously in her element coz she yapped incessantly @ Aunty Ann! XD Thanks to Aunty Ann who always responded, thus keeping a conversation flowing~ Tina’s coming back to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I’m looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Tonight’s looking even more exciting: Dr. Lee’s picking me up @ 6:45pm and taking me to our small group social; we’re having dinner @ Limon! Toms Aunty Kelly’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, after which I’ve got upper limb session @ the NAB from 2-3:30pm. That means Kim’s back to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; yay, the second consecutive night where I get to watch the 6pm news again! Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Awful PIG mum denied me any last week, but hopefully I’ll get some toms night! Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

P.S. Doesn’t matter I haven’t to play my two games of Bejeweled (one lasting in between five and six minutes, the other lasting in between six and seven minutes) today, I’ve just played one and that went for like 8:47!


No comments: