Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Post 283b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1750 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed THIRTY-THREE MINUTES online after I watch the footy tonight! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • Kim minded me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm, before dad tootled me off to book club!
  • About eleven ladies attended last night; Phil chaired and some random guy joined too! Personally I felt really loved coz Barb met dad and I when we were nearing the entrance and gave me this big box of Celebration chocolate; inside, someone else (Sharon?) gives me a Despicable Me 3 calendar and I get another card from someone else! :D I made sure to show off my badge to everyone. XD
  • At 5:52pm I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:59. Now, lemme play one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Turns out the game started @ 7pm, not 7:50pm! After Barb had given me a hand out, there was a small television already broadcasting the game! I immediately Whatsapped dad, asking him please to hurry up and come back; huge thanks to Amanda who went and loaned next month’s book out for me, meaning I wouldn’t haveta wait in line.
  • Now @ 6:14pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting  5:33. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Back home, I did a stinky unspeakable then sat down to watch the game!
  • Alas, the Broncos lost; not a good start to the season. ><
  • Just briefly now; less than fifteen minutes till I’m off~
  • Great sleep last night! Nature didn’t call till 5:50am, when the noisy garbage truck thundered down our road~
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture; PIG mum was obviously in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Had half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah with PIG mum before I accompanied her to see the dentist.
  • Kelvin wandered out to say hi! I proudly showed him my badge. XD
  • Aunty Lucia minded me for around one hour this arvo.
  • Hoping to eat dinner then watch the Cowboys match tonight! Hopefully they can restoe some Queensland pride … Wish PIG mum would come down, microwave dinner for me and turn the television on!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I’ll spend some good time online toms arvo and can read for three hours toms! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: