Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Tuesday Post 232b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1743 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Unravel The Thread’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get home from dinner tonight! But just noting down that Tina came and minded me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; when I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% out aloud. Arvo tea was some dragon fruit and one mug of green tea; happiness was getting to read for thirty minutes before we watched twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news together. The most interesting surname I found was ‘Gambaro’. Thanks to Tina who set a timer five minutes before my actual birth time and again @ 6:22pm; she celebrated me being born and sang me the happy birthday song!! :D Looking forward to having my belated birthday dinner with my small group, Ray and Lana tonight! Toms: leanne’s taking me out for brunch; I’m coming home to try a new wheelchair, then Ela has upper limb session @ the NAB before Kim comes to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; will get to watch the news again, yay! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: