Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thursday Post 285e


One final good evening for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1622. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Parting through watching episode two, @ 9pm I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Just showed dearest dad the beautiful gold Emily keyring Sattya got me for my belated birthday present!
  • Toms: hmm … I’m not seeing ray for some massage and acupuncture until 2pm; hopefully PIG mum won’t make the morning too stressful for me. ><
  • Actually, hopefully PIG mum will take me somewhere for half a lunch, else when I see Ray I’ll be starting to show signs of withdrawal symptoms. XD You see how used to I’ve grown to mother’s restrictions? I’m only asking for half a lunch. >< *sigh*
  • Even worse, it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. Wish she’d stop coming: she’s such a GOSSIP (no wonder PIG mum’s always so happy to yap with her) and she won’t walk behind me and keep me safe! ><
  • Then toms night the Broncos are playing! The match starts @ 7pm; must remember to ask PIG mum to please feed me dinner @ 6pm, else I’m not eating till the game’s finished!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Hey, tonight I've managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays! XD

No comments: