Friday, March 23, 2018

Friday Post 285d




Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3701 and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s now twenty-one. Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak ended this morning around 2:45am but that’s alright; hopefully I can start another one right away~
  • At 5:32pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:50. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Nature called again around 6:35am; after another pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 6:45am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • Now @ 5:49pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 5:49. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more lasting like 8.75mins!
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for one more hour, me waking to kiss dearest dad bye and use the pot :P once more when he comes to kiss me bye before leaving for work. I also tell him I’m having dinner first tonight, coz I wanna watch the Broncos game; we’re tipped to win!
  • While waiting for dad to leave, I slowly, softly but most hatefully sing 10% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, coz I know I won’t get the chance to this arvo.
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore for another hour thereabouts; PIG mum’s a-THUMPING upstairs being my signal to wake and use the pot :P once more. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with a bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes. Actually, it takes longer than normal, coz today she decided she couldn’t be bothered helping with Elf’s AFO. It’s time-consuming, but Era can manage it. PIG mum jeers @ me that I should involve Ela in the process but really, what’s the point? Era would haveta focus on helping Ela join in, then care for her part also; has PIG mum conveniently forgotten that she tells me I can’t multitask anymore? Whatever … *sigh*

PIG mum returns to check I’ve the AFO on correctly, then I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is cool: some kinda garlic foccacia (sp?) that dad’s client had given him @ work yesterday and this delicious green tea latte from Uncle Alan and Aunty Emily! I pop all my drugs :P (it didn’t matter that I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to hold each pill bottle while Era unscrewed the lids, the tablets were taken out and Era rescrewed the lid because I was seated and could fully concentrate) and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten more minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the computer and pop briefly online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Alas, I’m only online for about twenty minutes when PIG mum boots me offline and I haveta let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her, @ the new increased speed of 2.2km/hr! >< Gosh, I really hope I’m still awake after counting to 500 tonight; there’s nothing better than I’d like to sing myself to sleep tonight. ><
  • Afterwards, I got myself changed, PIG mum again refusing to help me with Elf’s AFO. Like I said, it’s time-consuming, but I can handle it
  • For lunch we have beef wraps; thanks to dearest dad’s client who gave him the wraps! PIG mum put beef, tomato and lettuce inside; we both drank one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Lunch finished, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the 4WD, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we start off listening to 97.3FM and Era helped Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes, before Ela opened and closed him 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • At Ray’s, I used the loo once for one tinkle then got some massage and acupuncture from Ray. PIG mum was in her element, of course, yapping endlessly @ ay. XD My grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation going. Ray also gave me a birthday present; this lil mascot character from Line! Apparently, that’s some messaging service?
  • PIG mum tootled us home; I turned off the alarm, unlocked the front door then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Aunty Lucia inside when she arrived eight/eighteen minutes late. Me, I walked myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song inside my head, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, get dried, creamed and rekitted. Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry both hands then walk myself slowly and safely outside, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one mug of green tea. Zero thanks to PIG mum who gleefully forced poor Ela to hold the banana while I ate; luckily I denied her the satisfaction of showing off to Aunty Lucia how much power she has over me by taking huge mouthfuls and having finished the banana before Aunty Lucia came out, ha.
  • When she did come out, she and PIG mum happily gossipped @ each other for awhile before she left.
  • I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Watching the Broncos play tonight!
  • Toms: expect a pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 4pm (hope she remembers to lemme have breakfast in bed for my birthday!) then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed that I can read for three blissful hours toms! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: