Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Wednesday Post 283e


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3931. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast thrown into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Intending to get started on my GCCW homework before Aunty Kelly arrives, I walk myself slowly and safely over to the computer, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • But oops, I forgot Melanie was coming over for a meeting! Back to the gobbling :P table, then~
  • Mel’s coming back next Tuesday; I walked her out then returned to the computer and did my writers group homework.
  • Aunty Kelly summons me over to eat pear @ 11:30am; I’m cool with that coz it means I got to watch Seven’s morning news!
  • Lunch was one yummy toasted tuna in tomato sandwich with some cheese cut into four triangles and one mug of sugar cane water. Awful PIG mum wouldn’t lemme drink my weekly mug of chocolate coz apparently I’ve been putting on weight. ><
  • After lunch, I read awhile while Aunty Kelly massaged Ela. She’s really funny: often she’d eagerly me, “Does that hurt??’ XD Her son’s @ TAFE this year doing sth like business, while Bonnie’s in grade eleven/twelve and thinking of becoming a midwife after she finishes high school!
  • Before Aunty Kelly left, I went and did a stinky unspeakable.
  • PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt all day, we also listened to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubbed Ela’s fingers for ten minutes.
  • Physio today: wrist flexion, cone work reaching, lotsa mat work, boxing!
  • Afterwards, I used the loo once more then PIG mum tootled us home. I turned off the alarm then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When Kim arrived two minutes early, thanks to PIG mum who let her in. I waited till 4:30pm then walked myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice warm shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 30% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back,both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself 9thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea was some yummy dragon fruit and one mug of white tea with two sugars (coz Kim wasn’t her on Monday). Happiness was getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s news with Kim! The most interesting surname I saw was sth like ‘Skryphal’. As for Kim, after she tidied the bathroom she sat and gently massaged Ela for sixty minutes, taking frequent breaks.
  • At 6:25pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two more tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Alas, before dinner I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her, followed by a few more minutes of stupid hand exercises.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable and several slices of tasty beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night; PIG mum already denied me any ice cream last week and if she’s like that again tonight I’m planning to buy myself a soft serve from Maccas toms! ><
  • Toms: looking forward to GCCW!
  • Aunty Carly’s picking me up afterwards. I’m planning to have another spud but must remember to ask them to please withhold the sour cream!
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40pm till 5:40pm because I’m attending book club toms night! It’ll be the last meeting where I can wear my badge!
  • But I’ve told dad I can’t have dinner out toms night coz the NRL season kicks off with the Broncos playing! Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed FIVE posts! Yup, I can usually manage that each Wednesday. XD

No comments: