Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday Post 284b


Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2041. See? Told you I’d pass 2000! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore; PIG mum a-THUMPING around my signal to wake and use the pot :P once more. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly not only with a bra but a tee also coz dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom and brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast wasn’t porridge, but like one plain (no honey) Weet-Bix with some bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I happily watch Sunrise, also spending another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Over the loo, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • When Kim arrives, I get into the Camry and she tootles me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • After finding parking on level three, I use the loo once, grab Matthew Reilly’s ‘The great Zoo Of China’ then sit and happily read for about one hour, finishing pg.  425 @ 9:56am, reaching pg. 444 @ 10:11am, reaching pg. 450 @ 10:18am and reaching pg. 475 @ 10:38am. While I read, Kim went to find the groceries PIG mum wanted.
  • After updating on Facebook and using the loo for one more tinkle, Kim and I started our shopping.
  • First, I bought two buns from Sunni Bakery.
  • Then we headed into Coles and bought groceries.
  • Back downstairs, I took a seat and Kim put our groceries into the boot. When she came back, we finished our grocery shopping @ Woolies.
  • Lunchtime! Kim tootled us back to Woka Woka; she had to have lunch with me today coz neither the Lungs nor Pole was available. Judy was working today! I proudly showed her my badge. XD
  • Kim ordered the sizzling noodles while I stuck with my favourite baked pork chop rice. I’d found out how to say capsicum in Chinese from Google Translate and thought I communicated ‘no capsicum’ to Judy passably understandably, but when my dish arrived, there was a huge chunk of green capsicum glaring balefully @ me! XD I ate him immediately (didn’t wanna see his ugly face marring my yummy food XD) and when I spied a SECOND chunk of capsicum also glaring balefully @ me, I donated him to Kim. XD
  • Kim didn’t like her cold HK-style cold milk coffee coz they’d used condensed milk, not evaporated/some other milk to make it? Anyways, after lunch, she tootled me home, going to open the door while I rang dearest dad and let him know we’d arrived home.
  • So a nice warm shower for me – I washed and rinsed my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both calves and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back out to the computer table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • After signing Kim off, saying my thanks and byes (she’s back Saturday arvo) and closing the garage door, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum announces her safe arrival home, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back @ the gobbling :P table, I let dearest dad know I’ve let her safely back in, then let her nab half my yummy cheesy sausage bun for arvo tea. We both drink warm roasted rice water, and PIG mum tells me that she hadto give lotsa jabs today.
  • After I’m done eating, I sneak my mobile into the bathroom and play Candy Crush while seated over the loo. I also do my second stinky unspeakable.
  • Toms: think I’ve got a late morning eye test @ Bupa optical?
  • Wonder if PIG mum’ll take me anywhere for half a lunch afterwards? Coz if she won’t and we haveta go home for lunch, she’ll make me turn off the alarm twice in one day … *sigh*
  • Seeing Ray in the arvo for some massage and acupuncture. Bet PIG mum simply can’t WAIT to yap her head off @ him. XD
  • Gosh, I hope it’s not Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour @ 4pm … *sigh*
  • But toms night I’m planning to watch the Broncos’ Round Two match! They already lost last week and had better win this time around! Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'Praying the Word'.

No comments: