Monday, March 19, 2018

Tuesday Post 232


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1533 steps 9phew, just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘How To Help People (3)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-FIVE MINUTES online when Tina leaves @ 6:30pm!! But just noting down that I enjoyed my 12TH consecutive awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 5:50am), then attended the NAB. Physio today: barefoot Elf weightbearing for her and Ela, reaching for Era, sixty sit-to-stands, leaning forward. Had my birthday lunch with Mr. Jennings @ genies afterwards before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Tina’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I’m looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of the 6pm news with her! I turn thirty-one @ 6:22pm, BTW~ Tonight’s exciting: I’m going out with my small group, Ray and Lana out for my birthday dinner @ the Pancake Manor! Wonder if we can have drinks @ Cha Time/dessert @ Sweet Treats afterwards? Toms I’m catching up with Leane for a breakfast brunch before coming home and trying out some new wheelchair! In the arvo, Ela’s got upper limb clinic @ the NAB, meaning Kim’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm. Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Doesn’t matter if I don’t get the time to play my two Bejeweled games today; I’ve just played one lasting 7:12! XD

No comments: