Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Thursday Post 283b


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1216 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Take Better Care Of Your Body’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY-SEVEN MINUTES online online after I let PIG mum back inside!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Aww, my awesome sleep streak finished @ 12:25/12:35am this morning when my bladder nudged me awake and demanded I go, but that’s okay: hopefully I can start another sleeping streak straightaway!

Nature called again around 6:20am, and after one more pot :P trip I spend the ten minutes till 6:30am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^



Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Thursday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1246 but secondly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and SIX MINUTES online when I get back home after book club!! *sigh* Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • At 3:19pm, I finished one game of Bejeweled lasting exactly six minutes. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored for another hour, PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs my signal to wake and use the pot :P once more. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me very slightly with not only a bra but a tee (because dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • Now @ 3:33pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:02. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I lasted 7:33! But quickly, coz Kim’s arriving in less than five minutes:
  • Had great fun @ GCCW; our next topic’s ‘The Visitor’.
  • Went for lunch with Aunty Carly @ food court afterwards. I wanted a spud and chips but was $1.40 short; I asked Aunty Carly would she please shout me $1.40 but she only shouted me forty cents; I gave the lady my ten dollar note and said, “I want chips please, but am forty cents short. Please just gimme as much as the money permits” and she stuffed the lil box FULL for me! :D
  • Kim’s coming to mind me then I’ve got book club tonight, before I watch the first NRL match of 2018; GO THE BRONCOS!! :D
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^
  • P.S. Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me toms? Think I'm only following PIG mum to see the dentist~

No comments: