Saturday, March 24, 2018

Saturday Post 233c


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3257 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘No Wrestling Match’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Yay, I got to read for one more hour; it’s only Saturday when I get to chance to spend a blissful three hours of the day reading! :D Arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of green tea; while I read, Kim very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for like seventy minutes while she watched her boring nutrition videos. XD  I reached pg. 457 @ 4:57pm then pg. 500 @ 5:31pm.
  • At 5:55pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Kim says she’s not vack till Wednesday; I’m presuming Tina’s coming Monday and Carol Tuesday?
  • Unfortunately, not long after Tina left, PIG mum bolted downstairs and immediately forced me offline.
  • Meaning I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Gosh, I sure hope I’m still awake after counting to 500; there’s nothing better I’d like to do then grumpily sing myself to sleep! >< *sigh*
  • It’s past 7:15pm but dad’s too engrossed in watching the soccer to call us over for dinner. XD Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: