Monday, March 26, 2018

Monday Post 233d




One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4818. Lol, that’s the closest I’ve been to half a normal person for some time! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely walk myself once to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful god’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with Alicia.
  • Wonder if PIG mum’ll take me anywhere for half a lunch before I see Aunty Ann for half a lunch?
  • Perhaps Kylie from Connect2Group will come for a meeting?
  • Then Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm and taking me out to Toastmasters! So fingers crossed for dinner @ Maccas afterwards; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate @ LEAST two DECADES ago!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms1

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve managed FIVE posts1 this only happens usually Wednesdays! XD

No comments: