Monday, March 26, 2018

Tuesday Post 233


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1849 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Love Your Church (2)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FIVE MINUTES after I get home from Toastmasters tonight!! *sigh* But just noting down that I enjoyed a great sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:45am, when dad walked down the hallway and unlocked the door adjoining the garage) then had UQ physio with Alicia. Physio today: seated reaching for Era while Elf barefoot, thirty-seven sit-to-stands and about eight laps walking along hallway. Enjoyed lunch with PIG mum @ Kokoro Pinelands Plaza before seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. Carol’s taking me out to Toastmasters tonight, so fingers crossed she’ll lemme buy some dinner home from Maccas; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely @ LEAST two DECADES ago! Toms Aunty Kelly’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm; @ 10:30am Kylie from Connect 2 Group’s coming over for a meeting; fingers crossed she’s found me a paid job! Then Ela has 1.5hrs @ the NAB, before Kim comes to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm. Looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of the 6pm news with her! Finally, it’s ice cream night toms night; like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all … Only PIG mum has been really mean lately and not given me any … 8sigh* Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 4:12pm, I lasted 5:40. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

P.P.S. Now @ 4:35pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:05. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: