Saturday, March 24, 2018

Saturday Post 233d


Probably a penultimate greeting for Saturday! Em’s new final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3364. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Lol, while I was typing the last sentence of the previous post, PIG mum summoned me over for dinner!
  • Before joining them @ the gobbling :p table, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back,  and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot and some tasty pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyhow, I’m gonna watch Avatar now! Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Saturday, the final, final events for Sunday plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: