Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Post 232c




Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1405. oh, never fear, I’m sure I’ll have passed 1500 before the night’s out! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • When Carol came back, I used the loo for one more tinkle, Carol got me kitted then we went over to the bathroom where I brushed teeth. Thanks to Carol who squirted me some toothpaste; Era enjoyed another break!
  • After drinking one mug of water, I went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, which is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix with milk, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also spend ten more minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Breakfast finished, I head over to the computer and pop online. Carol does the same while very gently massaging Ela, painting her red with black spots today.
  • Before we leave for lunch, I use the loo once more, then Carol tootles us out to the Calamvale and BBQ Chinese restaurant for my pre-birthday lunch!
  • I ordered my favourite fried chicken with tomato rice, while Carol went to look @ the printed photos on the wall and ordered some chicken with garlic sauce with rice. Sounds delicious; I wanna try that someday!
  • Huge thanks to Carol who shouted me lunch; I also went to the kitchen entrance and had a brief chat with uncle Stephen. Not only that, Aunty Jenny gave me a red packet with twenty bucks inside!
  • Arriving @ Vincent the physio’s place, I use the loo once then get down to it. Physio today: five/six attempts to stay seated, then stood most session. Walked ten times between Vincent and chair, bent down to floor seven/ten times to touch Vincent's shoe.
  • Afterwards, Carol says there isn’t enough time for grocery shopping and drives me home.
  • After turning off the alarm, I have a nice warm shower – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 18% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Now @ 5:53pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:24. Promise I won’t play again till toms. XD
  • I had one tinkle before flipping the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Carol rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one final one when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I booted the computer up while Carol went and cleaned the bathroom. PIG mum arrived home before she left~
  • For arvo tea, we each had another slice of the cheesecake PIG mum made and drank one mug of roasted rice water. I was pissed when PIG mum accused me of already having eaten a slice; you tell me: how could I have possibly done that since I haven’t been alone since last night?? I don’t get her: she’s always accusing me of wrongfully accusing her, yet SHE’S the one doing the accusing! >< Whatever … *sigh*
  • Afterwards, I snuck my mobile into the loo and played Candy Crush until all my lives were up. XD
  • Toms: it’s my BIRTHDAY! :D Which reminds me, after I publish post I’d better go write my birthday reflections for 2018~
  • I’ve got late morning UQ physio with Alicia; hopefully Ethan remembers his promise to drop by and bid my happy birthday else I’m not singing him the happy birthday song in Canto come May the 3rd for his birthday! XD
  • Even better, I’m meeting up with Mr. Jennings for my birthday lunch @ Genies; think he’s gonna buy me more minion toothpaste! <3 :d="" li="" minions="" the="">
  • Think it’s Tina coming to mind me from 4:30 till 6:30; wonder what my chances are of persuading PIG mum to let Tina take me out to Hakataya to get my free ramen?
  • Then @ 7:45pm I’m going to the pancake place with my small group, Ray and Lana to celebrate my birthday; can’t wait!
  • Righteo, I’d better go pen my birthday reflections for 2017 now; hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: