Thursday, March 15, 2018

Friday Post 284c




Good afternoon! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1927 (lol, I’m sure I’ll have passed 2000 before the night’s out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed SIX MINUTES online if Aunty Lucia manages to arrive promptly @ 4pm!! Anyways, continuing today’s events?

  • After PIG mum tumbles down from pigland and eats breakfast, I’m ordered into the bathroom to get changed. I also do a stinky unspeakable.
  • After washing and drying both hands, I get into the 4WD and PIG mum tootles us to the Bupa Optical @ Garbo. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to 97.3FM most of the day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for forty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • Of course, just my luck: all the disabled parking spots were taken, meaning PIG mum had to park much father away. Then I remember that there’s no such thing as luck, meaning the cruel and unfaithful God DELIBERATELY arranged it so we wouldn’t get a park. Sheesh, thanks, God. NOT. ><
  • When we arrived @ Bupa, I immediately apologised to Daniel if we were late; Daniel glances @ his computer screen (clocks are usually located on the bottom right corner, I believe) and grins. “Nope, you’re right on time!”
  • From memory, Daniel’s three years younger than me. After the eye test, turns out my right eye’s prescription hasn’t changed (still -10) but my left eye’s prescription has increased slightly (now -6.25)
  • Back outside, I took a seat and Rico (I never knew he’s not an optometrist but just the manager!) appeared! I made sure to ask after his little girl and Rico told me that she’s like 3.5/4.5 now and will start prep next year! Rico also told me she’s going through a phase where sometimes, he’s not my friend anymore but she is. XD Rico chose this really awesome pair of frames foe me! However, there’s just one problem: they’re bright blue and remember, I don’t wear ANYTHING blue come State Of Origin! Mother just laughed and said when my new specs arrive (in about three weeks) I’ll wear them and my current pair will become my spare pair but for those three nights she’ll lemme wear my current pair. Problem solved. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: