Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday Post 285c


One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2126 and secondly, joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Who Killed Jesus’? Anyways, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

·        I went out for lunch with Leanne somewhere amazing!

·        Back home, I tried my new manual wheelchair. Perhaps I can finally return to Hong Kong and visit my family??

·        NABphysio, 1.5 hours today: reaching for Era while Elf barefoot, about twenty-sit-to-stands, cone work reaching for Ela, weightshifting, just over ten minutes on the treadmill reaching 4.2km/h reaching for Era while Elf barefoot, about twenty-sit-to-stands, cone work reaching for Ela, weightshifting, just over ten minutes on the treadmill reaching 4.2km/hr

·        Kim minded me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm.

·        If PIG mum won’t lemme have ice cream tonight, I’m singing myself to sleep! ><

·        Toms: writers group! Will hopefully get another spud for arvo tea~

·        Kim’s coming back to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. Tonight she said she’d lemme have a white tea with two sugars coz she wasn’t here Monday; hope she remembers! Actually, she made quiche for me! ‘Twas my birthday present, but there was one problem: she’d made it with PEANUT oil; hello, nut ALLERGY!! >< XD

·        Fingers crossed dearest dad will take us out for dinner together toms night~ Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: