Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Wednesday Post 284e


One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2157. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Kim minded me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm. When I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Arvo tea was the leftover garlic bread from lunch plus one mug of white tea with two sugars.
  • Happiness was getting to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with Kim! The most interesting surname I found was Narramore, BTW~ And RIP, Stephen Hawking~
  • After Kim had left, PIG mum was all for me letting her gleefully FORCE L me to use the bloody treadmill for twenty-five minutes. Luckily I talked her outta it (on account that I’d already used it today @ the NAB0; instead, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on 40+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, some fish and some beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night, yay for that! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: even better: Kim’s taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip! Pity the Lungs aren’t free for lunch together, but Kim’s promised she’ll eat with me~
  • Unfortunately, don’t think dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner tonight … still, fingers are crossed!
  • Not to worry, though: if dad doesn’t, I’m planning to watch the episode of the Good Doctor that PIG mum taped for me last night!
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, today I’ve posted FIVE times! Yup, I can often manage that every Wednesday~ XD

No comments: