Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday Post 230f


One final good evening and greeting for Monday! Em’s final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3784. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: NAB physio resumes! My appointment’s @ 11am; hope I get a good student~
  • Will presumably munch some lunch when PIG mum’s tootling me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her!
  • Then @ 6:45pm, Dr. Lee’s picking me up and driving me to our small group social! We’re having dinner @ Limon, that Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant along Logan Rd. I remember having dinner there @ least two years back with all the book club ladies and I didn’t really like the food, but I checked the menu again this arvo and they offer this chicken cabonara pasta dish, so hopefully I can get that! Dr. Lee says he’ll pick me up @ 6:45pm and drop me back home afterwards~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: