Friday, June 7, 2019

Friday Post 278

Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2473 steps; secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Ultimate Purpose of Prayer but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?
  • Grr, the blasted garbage truck ended my awesome sleep streak @ 5:25am this morning when it THUNDERED down the road to start tipping bins; it's Winter now and 'twas still pitch black outside! >< *sigh*
  • At 6:20pm I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:15. Now, lemme play one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now @ 6:28pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:17. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Nature called again around 6:40am; after another pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Shirley (Daddy Bear's awaiting a bath; I asked dad to please bring a teddy to keep me company and he chose the sheep my godsister bought me last year!) and I cuddled and snored for another hour, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad walks thoughtfully silently along the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage.
  • After he's retucked Shirley and I back into bed and left for his hard day's work, Shirley and I cuddle and snore for another hour, the ringing phone being my wakeup call to use the pot :p again.
  • Shortly afterwards, PIG mum lets herself into my room and gives me some very good news: Darcy's unwell and can't gimme a session of rehab therapy this morning! Well, obviously Darcy being sick isn't good news, but me getting outta one therapy session sure is! XD
  • Anyways, PIG mum hits me with the eye goo, helps m exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap then leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help me with Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
    continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, 
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast tossed into it, one full mug of water (which took me two attempts to toss down the drain coz PIG mum heard me the first time XD), all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • Then, while PIG mum goes and does sth (get my medical records sent from Top Health Doctors to Salisbury Medical centre?) I sit and happily read the Courier Mail that I bought yesterday!
  • When she comes back, we have the last of her delicious turnip cake and one mug of Chinese tea for lunch. OMG, I can't believe it: she lemme eat FOUR slices!
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea, after which I used the loo for one more tinkle, turned on the alarm and climbed into the 4WD.
  • PIG mum tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day too and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of two.
  • After finding parking outside Woolies, I complete my daily six minute walk before we buy bread and sth else from Woolies. Too bad, Caitlin wasn't @ work today!
  • Shopping finished, PIG mum tootles me off to see Ray for some acupuncture and massage. It's Winter now but the crazy guy's still wearing only a t-shirt!
  • I use the loo once for two tinkles, bid the failure popcorn light greetings then lay down to get some massage and acupuncture from Ray. PIG mum's obviously in her element, yapping unceasingly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray for always replying and keeping a conversation flowing.
  • Afterwards, I use the loo once more for two tinkles then PIG mum tootles us home. I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

No comments: