Friday, June 21, 2019

Saturday Post 259


Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday’s actually 2298; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 801 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house today) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Good Success’. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:28pm, I lasted exactly five minutes. Now, lemme finish one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When Kim left, PIG mum microwaved some tasteless leftovers for dinner. I happily watched Seven’s 6pm news until 6;25pm, then used the loo for two tinkles coz Shelby was coming to take me to watch Sandon’s comedy skit @ 6:30pm!
  • Now @ 3:15pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:15. That’s today’s quotas satisfied and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms coz I’ve actually finished one more incredible game lasting 10:30!
  • Turns out Shelby turns twenty-one next fortnight! I think that’s July 6; must remember to buy her @ least a card if not a pressie!
  • Shelby used her mobile’s GPS to get us close the Big Fork theatre, then she got out Sparkless3 (new one! I like the foot pedals; they come with foot straps so stupid Elf won’t fall off if the wheelchair hits a bump) and we wheeled me to the building. ‘Twas only small!
  • At the entrance we showed our tickets then looked for a place to watch from. Stackable chairs had been laid out in rows; Shelby and I were pointed to the front row! Awesome viewing~
  • When the comedians all entered the stage; two female emcees introduced. Sandon was to the most left (ie. Directly in front of me; when the emcee was introducing the comedians on the other side (right) side, I quickly and quietly whispered, “Hi, Sandon!” Sandon caught my eye; we both waved and grinned @ each other.
  • They worked in groups; @ any one time, two/three people improved on the stage; when someone else wanted to enter, he/she’d tap someone on the shoulder already on the stage and take their place.
  • Sandon only appeared in the first half. The storyline that freaked me out the most was when one pretended he was a dentist and the other a traumatised patient because I’m seeing Kelvin for my six month clean next Friday! O_o XD
  • When we left I was like, “I’m hungry.” Shelby replied, “That’s why your mum left you ten bucks. I haven’t had dinner myself yet so I’m hungry too. Wanna do a Maccas run? Of course!”
  • We both had a double cheeseburger medium meal, mine without pickles and an orange juice; her with pickles and a Coke. We had so much fun chatting we got home five minutes late, whoops! XD
  • Obviously, instant bedtime when I got home. Zzz~
  • Today’s events, just briefly: coz I’ve only got like twenty minutes:
  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:15am~
  • Besta minded me from 10am till 2pm; I showered @ 12:30pm coz Kim’s not doing the 4pm till 6pm shift.
  • So far, I’ve happily read for 155 minutes. Today I reached pg. 400 @10:45am, finished pg. 425 @ 11:15am, reached pg. 450 @ 11:35am,finished pg. 475 @ midday, reached pg. 500 @ 1:28pm and reached pg. 525 @ 1:54pm. Will hopefully read for another twenty-five minutes after publishing this post coz it’s only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book.
  • Dad’s left mea banana and a mandarin for arvo tea, yum!
  • May go do a stinky unspeakable before I read for twenty-five minutes.
  • Fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner tonight!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Oh, the special thing’s that it’s the last Bible Study class for Sem One toms, I think.
  • Would love dearly lunch out with oth ESS people but braced for a cheaplunch with the parents @ Maccas … *sigh*
  • Also expecting a super-stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum … *another sigh*
  • Then I’m not having dinner out with the parents toms night coz it’s the second Origin match! GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!!
  • So hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: