Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday Post 279e

Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2234 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'living For Joy'. Anyways, continuing events for Friday?
  • Shirley and I cuddled and snored for about another hour, me waking again for the pot :p once more shortly before PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and 
continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
·         After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
·         After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast with a tiny slice of fresh avocado, one large full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast,I spent another ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
·         Darcey comes and gives me a session of rehab therapy, after which I do a stinky unspeakable and plan to watch Seven's morning news, but both Seven and Nine are streaming Bob Hawke's funeral!
·         Instead, @ midday I grab myself a spoon and have one can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup with another slice of dry (unbuttered) toast for lunch. That was washed down with one big mug of Chinese tea.
·         After turning the alarm on, PIG mum tootles me off to see Dr. Ku; I need a letter from him for my upcoming NDIS review. She also bitches on @ him about all my socially inappropriate behaviours and now he's written me like a referral to see a psychiatrist! Not sure how I feel about her wanting me drugged up; what if I become all dull and unresponsive?? ><" Then, looking @ Dr. Ku's name stamp, I discover that his Asian name's Jek; hence why he chose Jack for his English name!
·         We're slightly late arriving @ Ray's for my acupuncture and massage appointment because I drank so much liquid (soup and tea) that I needed to use the bathroom once @ Top Health Doctors! Good timing: I've just returned inside when Dr. Ku calls my name! Actually, he doesn’t even call my name; we reenter the door and he’s already waiting for me!
·         I use the loo once then lie down and get some acupuncture and massage from Ray. PIG mum’s in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ him; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
·         After using the loo once more, PIG mum tootles us home, stopping @ Warrigal Square’s IGA and popping inside to buy some groceries while I wait in the car because Era’s still helping Ela stretch. Today Era helped Ela stretch for like forty minutes; Ela also opened and closed her palm, holding each for a count of five and Era also helped Ela rub her fingers for like seven minutes.
Back home, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Wednesday was two days ago but I’ve managed FIVE posts tonight too! Well, if PIG mum keeps getting Darcey to come and gimme therapy sessions, I’ll prolly manage five/six every Friday. XD

No comments: