Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday Post 279d

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2160 (see? Told you I'd pass 2000! XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count's now fifty. Anyways, just briefly, events from yesterday?
  • At 6:12pm, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:50. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • I saw Kim ALL DAY yesterday! Firstly, she came @ 8am to help me up and drive me to GCCW; next, she took me to Cha Kee where I met Pastor Grace for lunch and she saw me home and showered before she left for two hours and then finally she returned and took me to book club!
  • But that wasn't all! Last night I also hiked upstairs to mark all the GCCW competition entries, which were due last night! Meaning I didn't hit the sack till like 10:30am?
  • Now @ 6:52pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:32. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played two more memorable games, one lasting 7:22 and the other 8:11!
  • Today: I was rather pissed that the cruel and unfaithful God sent the noisy garbage truck THUNDERING down our road to start tipping bins BEFORE the sky even started lightening even though I'd specifically prayed to Him last night and asked Him please not to send the noisy garbage trucks to start tipping our bins until the sun had risen enough that I could see the time from the clock; still, I rose above His near-overwhelming hatred and fell back asleep until 6:50am, when nature called again~
  • I sleep with Shirley for one more hour afterwards, waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad comes and kisses me bye before leaving for his hard day's work. Before returning to sleep with Shirley, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • Hopefully bbl, coz I'm still owed TWENTY-THREE MINUTES online!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: