Monday, June 3, 2019

Wednesday Post 256e

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2303. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • I had one tinkle before  flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf's AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy little almost seedless mandarin (1.5 seeds inside) and one mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was reading Kylie Chan's novel for one hour. As for Tina, after she cleaned the bathroom she very gently massaged Ela for about twenty minutes, painting her sth like lilac with white/yellow spots today.
  • When she left, I used the loo once more then returned online.
  • When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
  • First, I did the cup practice with her, after letting her first gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one plate of fruit.
  • Then I did the fifty sit-to-stands. Very proud of myself that I smashed out all fifty without PIG mum demanding I do extra, ha. XD
  • Then I watched Seven's news, the whole thing, from the sofa! I'd have preferred to return to the computer so I could record all the things I usually note down but PIG mum demanded I remain on the sofa. No biggie; the bonus for me was that I got to hug Carnival and we watched the news together. Carnival really proudly tells me he's turning FOUR come September! Also, that was like the 9th time I've watched the entire seven news 6pm bulletin, hoorah! I remembered one interesting surname: Mercorella.
  • After the news, I used the loo for one more tinkle then returned online coz dearest dad still wasn't home yet. PIG mum said he'd gone to see Ray coz he'd hurt his scapula.
  • When dad returned home, before dinner he drove PIG mum out to Woolies to buy sth for her newest cooking project.
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle,  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy wombok, 0.75 slices of the turnip cake PIG mum baked (tasty and delicious but aas always, not salty enough XD) and some mince. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold ontothe dumbbell, but hey.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio; stress abounds. >< *sigh*
  • Fingers crossed I can get sth yummy for lunch before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; it's been like one month since I last saw her coz she's been overseas! Bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap @ her. XD
  • Will Shelby come mind me from 4pm till 6pm, or that new really tall carer (six foot one!) that Elizabeth rang and told PIG mum about today?
  • Can't attend small group social toms night coz they're going ice skating and I'm too disabled to join in. >< However, Sarah can't come either coz she hurt self (on crutches ATM) so she's coming over for a movie night @ 7:30pm; Lisa might come too!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S.Tee hee, today I've managed FIVE posts! That doesn't usually happen Monday1 XD

No comments: