Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Wednesday Post 278d

Good afternoon again and probably one final greeting for Wednesday! Firstly, Em's probable final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1538 (see? Told you I'd pass 1.5 grand! XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm actually still owed FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I get back home tonight!! Argh, that's the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY I've not been able to enjoy my MOST IMPORTANT two hours online!! >< *sigh* But just super-briefly, probable final, final events for today?
  • Came home and showered - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nat who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was TWO whole slices of PIG mum's yummy turnip cake; thanks also to Nat for a big mug of white tea with two sugars!
  • Kim's taking me to choir @ 4:30pm.
  • Then will skip dinner to watch the first Origin: GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!!
  • Toms: Kim's taking me shopping!
  • Looking forward to meeting up with Fi and munchkins for lunch @ Woka Underwood!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: