Friday, June 28, 2019

Saturday Post 260


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 774 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house) and secondly, TWFT topic’s “It’s Contagious (1)”. Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 2:34, I lasted 5:07. Now, lemme finish one more game of Bejeweled lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Argh, my idiot bladder ruined my five day awesome sleep streak @ 12:25am when she nudged me awake and demanded I use the pot! *sigh*
  • Nature called again around 6:10am; after another pot :p trip I spent the ten minutes until 6:20am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Shirley and I cuddle and snore for another hour, PIG mum’s daily a-THUMPING around my wakeup call to use the pot :P again. Soon, PIG mum comes to hit me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day’s work. After dearest dad has retucked Shirley and I back into bed, I spend another ten minutes minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*



  • Whoops I lost track of time; I was having too much fun playing Bejeweled! XD Just super-quickly, then:



  • Besta minded me from 10am till 2pm; I showered @ 12:30pm, washing, rinsing my hair and singing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.



  • Had lunch and did a stinky unspeakable before Besta left.



  • Hoping to read for about one more hour; it’s only Saturdays that I can spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~



  • Would be great if dad took us out for dinner tonight, but that’s doubtful. 8sigh*



  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Well, the special thing’s that kim’s coming @ 8am to help me up and driving me to ESS. Bet she’ll dash off early once we’re there. XD



  • Would love lunch out with ESS peers but braced for a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents. *sigh*



  • Also braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. 8another sigh*



  • But dad had better take us out for dinner together Sunday night if he won’t tonight!



  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^


No comments: