Thursday, June 13, 2019

Friday Post 279b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday actually stands @ 1986; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 876 steps (obviously, I've not left the house yet); thirdly, TWFT topic's 'True Humility' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's forty-nine but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after I get back home this arvo! So fingers crossed I can bbl with yesterday's and today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead1
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read out aloud by . All the interesting surnames I saw: actually, instead of news they've gone to live coverage of Bob Hawke's funeral! Nine's doing the same; no morning news this morning!

No comments: