Saturday, June 29, 2019

Saturday Post 260b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 925. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • At 5:38, I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6;12. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I’ve also played one more memorable one lasting 8:07!
  • Once I’d finished my most important two hours of the day, I used the loo for one tinkle, grabbed myself a fork then sat to read for fifty more minutes because it’s only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours with my nose buried in a book~
  • I’d also gone to the effort of pouring myself one glass of milk but dad suddenly appeared, declared the mug was ‘too big’ then swapped it for the smallest possible mug we own! >< Originally I was gonna wait until he left before pouring myself a proper mug, but he sneakily put the milk into the laundry fridge. Not gonna get that; it’s not worth the danger of walking all the way for it. *sigh*
  • Anyway, here are all the times for page numbers I recorded: today I finished pg. 675 @ 10:59am, reached pg. 700 @ 11:25am, finished pg. 725 @ 11:50am, reached pg. 750 @ 1:20pm, reached pg. 775 @ 1:42pm, reached pg. 800 @ 4:36pm and finished pg. 825 @ 5:02pm!
  • I quietly used the loo (didn’t close the door nor flush the loo lest that wake PIG mum up and she came rushing downstairs to gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid exercises for her XD) before returning online.
  • Gonna watch Seven’s 6pm news now; fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

    P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'When You Offer To Help'.

No comments: