Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Wednesday Post 278c

Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1452 (so, I'm sure i'll have passed 1.5 grand before the night's out XD) but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Nat leaves @ 4:15pm! But just very briefly, continuing today's events?
  • Enjoyed watching Seven's morning news. All the reader's names and everything else I recorded are in some previous post.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lemme have one bowl of rice for lunch, on account that I'll haveta skip dinner for the Origin tonight!
  • Nat came and took me to the NAB. Physio today: seven sit-to-stands, barefoot Elf weightbearing, reaching conework for Ela and walking laps along hallway.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: