Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tuesday Post 258c


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2629 but secondly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed FIFTY-THREE MINUTES when I get back home after small group tonight; argh, that’s the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY I’ve not been able to get all my MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY ONLINE!! >< *sigh* Anyways, won’t have time to play Bejeweled tonight but just super-briefly, events for today?

  • Picked up my new specs!
  • Endured a torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. Physio today: stood entire session, bent thirteen times for ela to move object, reaching for both haNDS, WEIGHT-SHIFTING AND STANDING ONLY ON Erf's tippytoes for about two minutes.
  • Enjoyed lunch @ Svitian Pancakes
  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; lol I was so stressed after physio and Aunnty Ann’s massage was so soothing I actually fell asleep briefly near the end! PIG mum said she only realised when she randomly asked me a question; Aunty Ann didn’t realise @ all coz I’d woken the instant she lifted the cloth from my eyes.
  • Faith minded me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Off to small group @ church tonight for Bible study!
  • Toms; fingers crossed I can watch Seven’s morning news1
  • Nat’s taking me to the NAB for physio; a new student toms and will I FINALLY win ethan’s shiny hundred dollar bill?? If so, I may skip choir practice toms night and shout the parents out for dinner immediately! Unless dad has Bible study/some church meeting on? If he does, suppose Kim's taking me to choir practice.
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I say every week, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'He Bore The Full Weight'.


No comments: