Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Wednesday Post 278b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday's actually 3006 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 251 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Different Ways To Pray (4)' but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTEEN MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! Anyways, just briefly, let's start off with last night's events first!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11;05an, I lasted 6:31. Now, lemme finish one more game of Bejeweled lasting in between five and six minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Last night, Sarah came over and we watched the fifth Mission: Impossible movie! I brought a packet of mac and cheese chips, she brought a pack of Tim Tams and a pack of Oreos!
  • When she left I walked her out, used the loo for one tinkle, quickly finished my HEP with PIG mum and let her boot me off to bed. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, 2nd consecutive awesome sleep tonight! Nature didn't call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I went straight back to sleep coz I hoped to wake when dearest dad came and kissed me bye!
  • One hour later, that's exactly what happened. After another pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 8am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
    Cheers,Em. ^^
    P.S. Don't ask me why the font suddenly went red; I didn't touch anything1 XD
    P.P.S. Seven's morning news was read aloud by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Janes, Kershaw, Irving, Kadak, Swearingen, Buderus, Silvagni, Magnussen and Leeming. Justin Smirk read the finance report. 1AUD = 69.95USc. Jim Wilson read the sports report and David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 10-23.

No comments: