Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday Post 258c




Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1408. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 6pm I happily watched Seven’s 6pm news. Can you believe it: ‘twas the 11TH time this year I’ve gotten to watch the entire evening news bulletin! All the reader’s names, interesting surnames I found and weather forecast are in today’s first post.
  • When the parents called dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling table, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Dinner tonight was the usual boiled, tasteless affair: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa sweet carrot and like two strips of chicken. Pity the parents gleefully forced poor Ela to hold onto the dumbbell all throughout, but hey.

Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle then back online, always rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Toms: late morning torture session with Vincent the bloody physio. >< *sigh*
  • Will presumably grab lunch somewhere close by before I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
  • Can’t remember who’s minding me from 4pm till 6pmShelby?
  • Off to church toms night for Bible Study~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: