Monday, June 3, 2019

Wednesday Post 256c

Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2149 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'You Are Promised An inheritance'. Righteo, continuing today's events?
  • PIG mum hits me with the eye goo, helps me exceedingly slightly with only the bra strap then leaves me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P for one more tinkle first.
  • She returns to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,  rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one of the little buns PIG mum recently baked, one bowl of plain porridge, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one mug of that fake chocolate milk. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
    Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: