Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Wednesday Post 280b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Tuesday’s actually 3134; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 438 steps (coz obviously, I’ve not left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Learn To Be Content’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY MINUTES online after I watch Seven’s morning news!! Anyways, let’s start with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:22am, I lasted 5:32. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After the usual bland, boiled and tasteless dinner, dad tootled me off to church for small group~
  • Upon arrival, Viv fed us all homemade chocolate brownies! They were divine; chocolatey but not too rich~
  • Last night we did a Bible Study from Colossians 2 and 4; 3:18-19
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Seven’s morning news was read by Chris Reason. All the interesting surnames I saw: Denney, Eoin (first name), Templeton, Osmani (heard) and Arrow.

No comments: