Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturday Post 258b


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1024. No, don’t ask how I’ve managed to pass 1000 steps without leaving the house today; I promise I’ve not shaken Wally! XD Righteo, potential fnal, final events for tonight?

·        Once I’d published the previous post, I used the loo for one more tinkle then sat and happily read for one more hour. It’s only Saturdays that I get to spend 1/8th of the day with my nose buried in a book~ Thanks to PIG mum who left me one yummy mandarin for arvo tea; I also poured myself one mug of milk.

·        Finished reading, I use the loo for one more tinkle then return online.

·        Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: