Sunday, June 2, 2019

Monday Post 256b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding only 325 steps (because obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Different Ways To Pray (2)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES online after I watch Seven's morning news!! Anyways, events for today?
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 11:20am, I lasted exactly five minutes. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Aww, nature ended my weeklong awesome sleep streak @ 12:35am this morning when she prodded me awake and demanded I use the pot. :P


  • Cheers,

    Em. ^^

    P.S. Seven's morning news was read out by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Sogabaray (heard), Hou, Londero, Zervos, Vonda, Vekic, Bolton (heard) and Banks. Matthew Hassan read the finance report. 1 AUD = 69.43USc. Jackie Felgate read the sports report and David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 9-18.

No comments: